It Is Almost Time

Tomorrow will be the end of seven weeks at the new "9-5" and it is already unbearable. Again due to two specific reasons, the unpleasant commute and one unstable co-worker. It started out that way at the other job as well. One disturbed co-worker took a disliking to me and had it out for me. She did everything in her power to ruin me and caused me nothing but aggravation for years and I was never able to fully recover at that job because of it. Now, once again, a woman here has apparently taken a disliking to me. I know what you are thinking, what is wrong with me that I keep making enemies at my workplaces. Interestingly enough it is because I won't allow others to control me and for some reason some women feel threatened by me and honestly by no fault of my own. I go out of my way to be kind and helpful to all my co-workers. I always have and have develped many great relationships over the years.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise? It may be just what I need to force me to take the leap. At the other job there were dozens of people at the office so having a couple of people treat me poorly wasn't the end of the world. This office doesn't even have one dozen. This makes me feel very uncomfortable to be treated poorly by a co-worker. Of course my friends and family will say ignore her, don't let it get to you, but that isn't my personality. If someone is treating me poorly it makes me very uncomfortable and quite honestly I am just extremely tired of feeling uncomfortable for big chunks of my life.

Life is too damn short to spend it unhappy and uncomfortable. Ironically it was this woman that helped me to get the job here. Rather then torture myself and stay here and be uncomfortable if she doesn't change her attitude and treatment of me by mid-next week I am going to resign. If I am smart this is what I will hope for. Because even though my business is still not making enough money to support me I am pretty confident that within a year it will be, that is if I am able to put the time in which I haven't been able too up until now. Only half ass time which then equals a half ass business.

I changed my hours from 9-5 to 10-6 today to avoid traffic. That is what pissed the broad off eventhough it was agreed upon before I started. When will people learn to stop trying to control other people. It is a losing battle. I learned that the difficult way. Trying to control situations. I broke off more relationships with people because I couldn't control them. Basically that is what was just done to me so I do understand it. But I don't have to tolerate it. I mean come on, grow the fuck up. What is wrong with people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers